Photography & Video Production - Paradise

Title : Paradise
Client : None
Media : Digital Photography



I was getting this idea of shooting children portrait because I like the natural emotion by children, and I have a lot of models among my cousins. I named this project as "Paradise" because I was getting the inspiration of art feeling from the song "Paradise" by Coldplay.


The word "Paradise" is best to describe the feeling of happiness in childhood because childhood is like a moment in Paradise, the most beautiful moment throughout our lives. A moment of happy, trouble-free, happiness, wonder, pure and naive while we were having the time of playing, learning, socializing and exploring without much adult interference and worrying. The emotion of children is the most treasurable and natural. The smile while children are playing is the best memorable thing in the world.

And these are the final photographs.