Photography & Video Production - Light and Motion

Title : Light and Motion
Client : None
Media : Digital Photography

Here are some photographs that I taken, it's about light and it's motion. I like the beauty of light, imagine that a world without light, we can't even see anything. At night, without my glasses, what I always see is bokeh, that impress me about the beauty of light. When I feel frustrated, I will just take off my glasses, looking on a bundles of bokeh, and enjoy the beautiful moment of the world.


Sunset with light trail in Subang Jaya


Jalan Bukit Bintang - Fail light trail because of traffic jam.




KLCC with purple sunset

KLCC with purple sunset


Sunrise at Federal Highway

Light Trail of Plus Highway

KL View at Ampang Lookout point.

The fire in different shutter speed. Beauty has no standard, everything has different attitudes and statuses, depends on how you want it to be.


The metamorphosis of fireworks


Another way to watch fireworks, Bokeh of fireworks

Bokeh