Photography & Video Production - Kogado Product Photography

Title : Kogado Product Photography
Client : Kogado
Media : Digital Photography

This is my first series of commercial photography, about Kogado air freshener and perfume, it's a natural car air freshener and perfume from Japan. In the very last minute, I knew a good model, Vivien.
She is a good and experienced model, she is able to post gesture in a very nature way. And she is very suitable for this theme, natural and Japan feeling of perfume and air freshener. For my art direction, I reference from some fragrance advertisement which the photograph very focus on the nature gesture of the model herself to emphasize to target audience that the fragrance has a very good and relax smelling.
And these are the outcome after editing.

























A special thanks to Kogado and Vivien, for having my chance to shoot this series of photograph.